EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SRI.AJIT POPPAT (PUPPET) AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SRI.AJIT POPPAT (PUPPET) - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SRI.AJIT POPPAT (PUPPET)



IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SRI. AJIT POPPAT (PUPPET)
Sri Ajit Poppat (lovingly called as Puppet by Bhagawan) is a long standing devotee for over 30 years. Based in London, he rendered enormous service to the Sai Medical mission through his heart valve bank. His group participates in Swami's grama seva project since inception.
Here is an appeal from him for all the fellow devotees. This email 




Dear brothers and sisters.

jai Sairam

 I am sending this email to all devotees especially those that are getting trapped in this Muddenahalli drama. .the truth is, madhu sudan naidu is a misguided soul .he actually doesn't know what he has got into, and also doesn't know how to get out of the mess, that his crooked seniors around him have created for their benefit. I feel very strongly that one day he will end up either in jail or a mental home,and finally he will confess that, he was used and that everything he did or made to do, was a complete fraud. This may happen any time.

I really feel sorry for him.because he is an idiot. he has completely lost his reasoning power. I will not be surprised if one day he may be made to disappear or he himself will go into hiding out of sheer guilt.

pls publish my views to one and all and also send this view, to all the trustees of sssct trust,and all offficals of sri sathya sai org all over the world .it would be a great personal favour to me.

 

No where in the history of the world, in the life of any spiritual master  Such a betrayal  has ever happened. It is heart breaking to know that very close devotees of Bhagawan, Kaliyuga avatar, are perpetrating this fraud on Sai mission.

madhu sudan naidu is setting a very wrong and dangerous example in spite of being a alumnus of Sathya Sai University and he deserves to be condemned. Students from all the campuses of Sathya Sai University should be vary of their actions and not fall into this trap which looks very attractive from outside. Swami must be feeling very hurt when His own dear students are even remotely connected to anything that cause damage to the Sai Mission.

Mark my words this plot will be exposed much sooner than anyone can anticipate.  remember finally you cannot fool all, at all  times. it  has never happended and sri sathya avatar, out of love and mercy will not allow this thing to go on for so long surely Swami knows how to protect His mission which He so dearly came on this earth and passionately built  for 7 long decades.

Mr. Narasimha Murthy had visited London and even came to my home  Sai Kutir. In fact we all believed his words that he is connected to Bhagawan. It was the time when we were completely lost due to Bhagawan's physical departure. At this time, he had not introduced his co-conspirator Madhu sudan Naidu on to the stage yet. As he was associated with Bhagawan we believed his words and I later on even donated 46 lakh rupees to Narasimha Murthy's activities blindly believing  that his words were inspired by Bhagawan, because he was always quoting Swami, whose command is our life breath. 

By the time I realised it turned to be an expensive blunder which I am praying to Bhagawan for forgiveness. Even now I feel guilty that I gave away 46 lakh rupees which was Bhagawan's money and it was supposed to reach Bhagawan's Trust. I am hurt that it has reached some imposters for which I will feel guilty for rest of my life. Fellow devotees, I request you not to fall into this trap.

Narasimha Murthy sir, i used to tell my  boys who accompanied me from the UK for grama seva and Sai youth who came with me for more than 100 times, that you all should be like Narasimha Murthy sir, dedicated to His mission. I pity your bad karma that has made you to take such a wrong path. The Sai Fraternity which quoted you as an example will now say in shame, "be careful don't mess up your great fortune of knowing the Divine master and end up like Narasimha murthy. "What a waste of wonderful life gifted by none other than God Himself.

 

ps- pl put it on inernet, facbook and all Sai web site's for one and all to read this and request them to stay away from this man ,who is completely mad. I am inspired to voice my views by my own inner voice  Which never tells lies.

apologies for typo errors as i am sending this from my phone

Jai sai ram

Love and warm regards

puppet

Sent from BlackBerry® on Aritel




No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES