GREAT DIVINE REVELATIONS MADE BY BHAGAWAN DURING THE ATHI RUDRA MAHA YAJNA
13th OCTOBER TO 23rd OCTOBER, 2015
(These are brief extracts from the eleven Divine Discourses given during the Athi Rudra Maha Yajna from 13th to 23rd October,2015 at Sathya Sai Grama, Muddenahalli. These are from the spiritual note books of devotees and for the details devotees may refer to the audio/text files of full discourses. Devotees may also refer to the Divine Discourse of 11th October, 2015, given two days before commencement of the Yajna, where Swami revealed profound Truths concerning the dawn of Sathya Yuga (Golden Age), possible world-scale upheavals during the transition, leading to heralding of Sathya Yuga etc.,)
1. Vibrations have no mass. The vibrations of the chants of Manthras instantaneously reach all the corners of the world.
2. Disturbances increased in Kali Age, there are obstacles. After crossing this Yuga, when the Sathya Yuga – the Golden Age – approaches, everybody very easily progresses on spiritual path. This programme is intended for heralding the Sathya Yuga. Even after Sunrise, if somebody is still sleeping what can Sun do? Even after dawning of Sathya Yuga we should welcome Sathya Yuga with good and sacred feelings. During these ten days I will tell you so many things.
3. While mentioning four Maha vaakyaas (Axioms) Swami narrated how the Maha vaakya 'Ayamaatma Brahma' is rhyming similarly in English also with the same syllables- 'I Am Atma'.
4. Swami asked the devotees to drop their desires and offer them in the sacred fire.
5. While narrating how He saved the daughter of Sri Nanjunda Deekshit, the chief priest of the Yajna, Swami disclosed, "Heart surgery of the daughter of Nanjunda Deekshit was fixed by doctors and it is delayed due to B.P and diabetes. Today I passed (cancelled) the surgery – no need of surgery. Due to his sacrifice he was blessed with this yoga – the blessing of union with God.
6. You should consider it your great fortune, the opportunity to take part in this sacred Yajna.
7. Because of the fact that you are doing seva you should not grow horns (should not become arrogant). I am arranging these sacred congregations for your transformation.
8. Are Shiva and Parvathi staying in Kailasa? They are in their Subtle Forms. Whatever we offer in Yajna, fire-god converts them into subtle things. These subtle things reach the Subtle Forms – the deities. Fire-god takes them to the intended deities, like a postman. If the chanting is done without Love, it is like an envelope without stamps.
9. In the word Yoga, the syllable 'yo' means Him, 'gah' means going. Yogah means 'going to Him'
10. For the sake of permanent happiness we are performing this Yajna.
11. Swami added a line in the popular poem which starts with 'Aa Nanda Baalude Ananda Baaludai' (that same Nanda's child of Dwapara Age now come as blissful child). 'Aa Sayeesude ee Muddenahalli Eesudai' (that same Lord Sai Shiva has come as Lord Shiva of Muddenahalli).
12. The moment you chant the Names of Krishna and Sai the respective Forms
immediately appear there.
13. I left My foot-prints as Love and Seva, if you follow them you will definitely reach Me. If there is Love, Seva automatically joins it.
14. "Daily we are hearing the Krishna Leelas (Divine Sports of Lord Krishna). Not only Krishna Leelas, so many Divine Sports of Sai happened". Swami narrated in detail His childhood Leelas. Among other things He told, "All the people in the world are watching these programmes today, but those days this 'tricknology' was not there.
15. "Even Venkamma (Swami's sister) did not believe what I told then. I promised My mother that I would not leave Puttaparthi as long as I am in the Body. Eeswaramma and Peda Venkama Raju are blessed couple. To think that theirs is an ordinary family is a mistake.
16. "Even now, whatever I told three years back, again people did not believe! Belief has come now. For forty years no devotee came here, why people are congregating in large numbers now? It is because of Sai Baba and His magnetic attraction. This is sacred land. This place was the Ashram of sage Viswamithra in Tretha Yuga. Rama and Lakshmana fought the demoness Thataki here. Devotees are also taking birth again and again. In the coming days this entire area will be filled with rishis and munis - saints and sages. Everywhere, all around saffron clad people will be there. Ministers and presidents congregate here.
17. "This time of Athi Rudra Maha Yajna is so sacred – the transition to Sathya Yuga. Sathya Yuga is indeed the Prema Yuga – the Age of Love.
18. "Don't be egoistic that so many people are coming here as Swami is here. Be
humble and bend like the tree laden with fruits.
19. "I will take up more constructions and provide all facilities to devotees. Prema Sai also will come and give Darshan from the same hall.
20. "I am giving you seva beyond your capacity, so that you constantly remember Me and pray for My help!
21. "When the Mission is being accomplished in such a grand scale, it is not enough if you simply watch and enjoy; you have to enjoy by taking part in it.
22. "I will be in this Sathya Sai Avatar for some more years. I will be here in this very holy place as Prema Sai.
23. "Like a farmer preparing the field ready before the onset of first rains, I am also purifying your hearts and looking forward to the Advent of Prema Sai.
Thus, Swami, on this Avataric Declaration Day, recounted the declarations made 75 years ago (1940) and also made fresh declarations today (20th October, 2015) and concluding the lengthy Discourse affirmed, "That was the declaration on that day and this is the declaration today".
24. Vibheeshana followed shreyo marga – superior righteous path and even left his brother Ravana, whereas Bheeshma joined the adharmic camp knowing fully well and hence he had a miserable end.
25. When milk-maids of Brindavan entertained proud and arrogant thoughts, Krishna distanced Himself from them. Then they had the Darshan of outer Krishna in their hearts. Now I am also doing the same, in order to make you see the Lord inside you, whom you are searching outside.
26. Many people are asking Me, "Swami! You are here, we want to see You". Reappearance in Subtle Form is a Phenomenon unheard of in the past (applause). To experience that how much more we have to purify ourselves. During the time when I was in Physical Form, I have been passing you (with grace marks). But, now I grant darshan, sparshan, and sambhashan to those with sacred hearts.
27. Milk-maids of Brindavan did not say 'Krishna we want You also'; they said 'We want only You'.
28. Make proper use of your body, mind, and heart and follow in My foot steps.
Don't lose this opportunity. Nobody will get such an opportunity.
29. Arise! Arise! And Arise! Wake up from your ignorance.
30. This time is most sacred – the end of one Yuga and dawning of another Yuga.
Kali is dark age. This is not external darkness, it is internal. Duality is darkness.
31. Very soon Kali Age will end and effulgent Sathya Yuga will dawn. When the Atma Jyothi glows bright, the spiritual journey will become easy even for ordinary people.
32. Lakshmi means not material wealth. Bliss is the real Lakshmi. She is also called Moksha Lakshmi.
33. Tomorrow is the end of Kali Yuga and beginning of Sathya Yuga – all of you come here.
34. I am the one who called each one of you here. My heart is filled with bliss like a mother's heart when she meets all her children.
35. I am carrying out My work through all of you. I know this Truth, you too should know it. Hundreds of thousands of Sai Babas will come and prove and demonstrate to the world. They will see Me in all of you.
36. If you develop Love, Sai Baba will come with you.