EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks -25th May/Great is my Baba and even Greater are His Leelas/A great app to view SiddhiVinayak Temple / Shirdi Live on your mobile/ Gurbani with English Translation [ Must See] Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks -25th May/Great is my Baba and even Greater are His Leelas/A great app to view SiddhiVinayak Temple / Shirdi Live on your mobile/ Gurbani with English Translation [ Must See] - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks -25th May/Great is my Baba and even Greater are His Leelas/A great app to view SiddhiVinayak Temple / Shirdi Live on your mobile/ Gurbani with English Translation [ Must See]

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks -25th May/Great is my Baba and even Greater are His Leelas/A great app to view SiddhiVinayak Temple / Shirdi Live on your mobile/ Gurbani with English Translation [ Must See]

Posted: 24 May 2013 04:31 PM PDT

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link.And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
To request for Shri Sai Satcharitra books go to : http://www.saiseva.omsrisai.net/store/index.php
For everything else related to Shri Shirdi Sai baba , go to http://debu7366.blogspot.com/
I have always beleived that Great is my Baba and even Greater are His Leelas.
Since the last few months, I have been thinking about visiting India in July of 2013 but for some reason , I am a little skeptical about my plans this time so 4-5 days ago , I prayed to Baba and asked him to make the descion and that I will be looking for a sign from Him. Then on last monday morning, I had a dream where one of my relatives asked me -" Aren't you going to Shirdi? I am going to Shirdi - why dont you join me!" In my dream itself, I found myself wandering if that was the sign from Baba and I started crying like crazy in my dream itself.. After I woke up, I kept wandering abt the dream until wednesday morning, when one of my good friends sent me the link to download the app of the Shirdi live darshan and mentioned that on thursday this app will also show the palki yatra which is simply fabulous.So on wednesday morning Baba blessed me with the darshan of  Samadhi Mandir live telecast and then on thursday morning, I was fortunate to see the whole shirdi and dwarkamai while watching the divine palki yatra.And now on friday, Blissful darshan of Siddhi Vinayak. I dont know whether I will be going to India in July or not but I do know that Baba did bring the blessed darshan of Shirdi and Siddhivinayak to me even though I am sitting in another country which is very far away from Maharashtra. I am speechless because Siddhivinayak and Shirdi are the two places that are very close to my heart and I never leave India without paying my respects there.
Great is Baba and even Greater are His Leelas. If you call His name with all the faith and devotion in your heart- He will come running to give you His darshan no matter where you are.
Sai bhakt,
Deepa H
 
SiddhiVinayak Live Darshan
  A great app to view SiddhiVinayak Temple Live on your mobile
By Pradeep Susarla [Developer]
Enjoy the live darshan of Shri SiddhiVinayak Temple, Mumbai no matter where you are. This is a free app.
This application is not affiliated with Siddhivinayak Temple or any of its organizations.
Shiridi Saibaba Live Darshan - A great app to view Shiridi Saibaba live on your mobile
By Pradeep Susarla [Developer]

Enjoy the live darshan of Lord Sri Shiridi Saibaba right from your mobile where ever you are. The video is the live darshan from Shiridi. No need to install any decoders or anything on your phone. You will also be able to view the entire palki procession thru this app. Its a blessing for all of us to see it no matter where we are ... so grab your smart phones and download this app ..
This application is not affiliated with Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust, Shiridi or any of its organizations.

Quote of BABA:

Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.

One who lives in My remembrance, and does not taste the food without offering Me, I am the bonded slave of their devotion.

 
My Favourite Links and Inspirations
 Gurbani with English Translation [ Must See] : http://youtu.be/iPawSmx2u6Q

You, God are the Giver of gifts,
the Lord of perfect understanding.
I am a mere beggar at Your Door
What should I beg for?
Nothing remains permanent
O Lord, Please , Bless me
with Your Beloved Name !!
Satnam Shri WaheGuru!
Bless me with Your Beloved Name!!!


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES