EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Lessons from God: Surrender to me - How can you think its yours when I... Lessons from God: Surrender to me - How can you think its yours when I... - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

Lessons from God: Surrender to me - How can you think its yours when I...



 
Surrender to me 
  how can you think its yours when I gave it to you
Jesus Christ .

LESSONS FROM GOD : Surrender to me - how can you think its yours when I gave it to you

.
My friend rang me and said Baba is showing `Me this Vision :
     ''He is holding you over a Steep Cliff by the ankles.
            He is asking if you are ready to surrender Amarjit?'
.
'Hanging Upside Down From Cliff. 249381: Hanging Upside Down From Cliff
.
I asked Helen
    ''What does Baba mean by surrendering does it mean I give up my
             work and sit doing nothing.
                Okay, I surrender Tell Baba I am ready to surrender! ''
.
I forgot all about this then at about 5 pm the same day as we were closing
           our Biggin Hill Airport Aircraft hangar workship One of our staff
            Tim Martin came running into the office   "Singh come and see
              this spectacular sunset its AMAZING".
.
We both rushed out, but the sunset Disappeared suddenly and in its place
            a huge Black cloud appeared over our Aircraft Hangar and it started snowing.
.
Ancona, Italy...SJ
.
My Staff shocked said "Singh Its only snowing over the hangar and nowhere else!
        The sky was clear all around except for the Hangar it was totally extraordinary".
.
I looked at the snow and said "Baba, Okay now you have sent the snow,
  The snow will settle down we won't be able to fly aircraft it will settle
      for 3 weeks or so How do you expect us to earn money to pay the wages.!
.
Baba spoke, ''Amarjit you are not ready to surrender yet are you? and he dematerialised..
 
    I was praying some months later and suddenly Sai Babaji sat next to me and spoke
       ''Amarjit I have come to take Ashley away''.
          Shocked I retorted ''Baba what do you mean come to take him''
.
He said I have come to take him away from your work.
     I again retorted, "Ashley is our chief Engineer, he runs the Workshop and
       without him it be very difficult for the Hangar and our aircraft
           maintenance to continue.
. can feel like tug-of-war:
I argued with Baba
    '' Baba you can't take Ashley away How will I run our workship, Baba you
          can't do this".Then suddenly it dawned on me what Surrender and Faith means.
 
. I later spoke to Ashley with tears at our Hangar,
      " I release you Ashley, you can leave anytime you want, forgive me
             for holding on to you!"
 
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg5DvyALSkKkzymgNnnQ9u79zmSVDxkENUWPC75Zsbq_ZuKAxpzpVk5Jm9Da-oA5QYkzNRhNccaAR3am7ri1EWbLnlX6Vc4ob6X_PyLwP2c-r3dQAUyOH75cg9qALItCxix_B5Jv3lZKDw/s1600/A-44.jpg http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-epcI6-45Z80/ThQ4WLrLImI/AAAAAAAAWuw/j3WgrcRttYE/s1600/love-83.jpg
.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pgfl6Y6UCis/T3Boz1ONPLI/AAAAAAAAX8I/DMqtBZUKjpY/s1600/A-68.jpg


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES