EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-7th May /May Sai help me remember that I am not perfect and I am not always right .. Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-7th May /May Sai help me remember that I am not perfect and I am not always right .. - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-7th May /May Sai help me remember that I am not perfect and I am not always right ..



Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-7th May /May Sai help me remember that I am not perfect and I am not always right ..

Posted: 06 May 2014 10:46 PM PDT

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
Jai Maata Di ! Jai Shree Radhe Kishan !
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Please go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous  Shri Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link. And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
You can also find these pictures and links on Facebook by liking the page
Message from the teachings of Shri Shirdi Saibaba for today
My Favorite Links and Inspirations
 
May Sai help me remember that I am not perfect and I am not always right so I should not get mad when someone falls short of my expectations and demands. May He help me to forgive people and their stupid mistakes just like I expect God to forget and forgive mine..
Sai Bhakt
Deepa H
Shirdi Sai baba Speaks to you from Dwarakamai !
There is only one order for my devotees.
If you are a true Sai devotee never have doubts on me.
I am a late giver and I know what to take from your life and what to give.
Don't you have patience to understand your own Guru.
Everything will be alright in a few days.
I cannot do anything until the Gods are pleased with you.
If you want to please the God , take proper care of your parents ,wife ( or husband ) and children.
 When you sacrifice for others, it pleases me the most.
I am ever active though it might seem that I do nothing for your life.
I know your past . I know what's running in your mind every hour
so take life as it comes and be bold. Never think I will let you down.
Repeat the words " SAI IS TAKING CARE OF ME " three times everyday.
 Quote of BABA:
 Whatever creature comes to you,human or otherwise, treat it with consideration.
Click below to pray to our Shri Sadguru Sainath
Sai baba Live darshan
Incase you missed the last mail- Here is the link

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES