EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Video webcast of the All India Bal Vikas Alumni Meet, Day 2 - Jan 13, 2013....Dearest Father…Precious Mother…Beloved Gurudeva… & Nagara Sankeertan Video webcast of the All India Bal Vikas Alumni Meet, Day 2 - Jan 13, 2013....Dearest Father…Precious Mother…Beloved Gurudeva… & Nagara Sankeertan - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

Video webcast of the All India Bal Vikas Alumni Meet, Day 2 - Jan 13, 2013....Dearest Father…Precious Mother…Beloved Gurudeva… & Nagara Sankeertan


 
 
 
Dearest Father€ ¢?¦Precious Mother€ ¢?¦Beloved Gurudeva€ ¢?¦

Dearest Father…Precious Mother…Beloved Gurudeva…

Saturday, January 12th, 2013
Makara Sankranthi is round the corner as Sun is set to its Northward Journey, moving from the tropic of Cancer into tropic of Capricorn, attaching great spiritual significance. Beloved Bhagawan has spoken umpteen times of the greater significance of the festivity divulging spiritual connotations. Now, facing this most auspicious time, how devoutly we should surge ahead, dedicating ourselves to Beloved Bhagawan…a Prayer Poem from Sri Jullie Chaudhuri at His Lotus Feet.
At Your Cherished Lotus Feet,
Love I do pour,
All the love,
That I do feel,
Only due,
To Your Presence in every cell of my being…
Your love does flood,
Each atom,
Cruising along,
Every drop of blood,
Oh! Gurudeva, there is only You,
The soul knows no other,
Mother, Father,
Sister, Brother,
Friend, Beloved,
Truly nearer than all that is near,
Dearest of the dear,
The only source of Joy,
That’s what You are,
Immortal Perennial Nectar…
To That Supreme One,
At this sacrosanct Makara Sankranti time,
I do sincerely pray,
Even as the Sun,
Its northward journey,
Does fuel,
May I be channeled along a passage beyond the dual,
Serene, equanimous, equipoised and spiritual…
So guide me, Dearest Father,
Steer my every step -
Direction, Beloved Father,
Set me on the path,
That leads to You,
Equip me with all that’s required,
Knowledge, Reason, Strength, Balance,
Awareness and Will,
You are all I have got,
Upon the Ocean of Existence to remain afloat,
And I need You, Dear Father,
I do need Your support…
So hold me, Precious Mother,
In Your arms tenderly,
Clasp me to Your bosom,
Soothing, calming, indulgently,
That I may know and be,
Oh! So safe and secure,
Teach me to endure,
Your child am I,
A mere fledgling in the spiritual world,
Hold my hand,
Lift me up, Dear Darling Mother,
Show me how to walk courageously,
Through the known and unknown,
Be the wind beneath my wings,
Teach me to fly on my own…
From the dark tunnel of illusion and ignorance,
Lead me into Truth and Light,
Understanding and Insight,
You,
I do,
In my heart Adore and Enshrine,
Come, Sweet Mother, make me Thine,
Anoint me with Your love,
That I may exude Your fragrant loving rays,
Knowing a Universal Oneness,
Through each moment of all my days…
Oh! Most wondrous Light,
Supreme Soul of the Cosmos,
Mystical Merciful Master Most High,
Glorious Gurudeva,
Beloved Mother Sai,
Transform my fears and tears to Conviction,
Confidence, Poise, Belief,
And Faith that does all things else override,
Stir me on to eradicate the I,
The arrogance and pride,
Oh! Eternal Gurudeva, my Loving Guide,
Whisper the Timeless Truth,
In my waiting ears,
That I may,
Say what I mean and mean what I say,
While embracing Your way,
Putting Your teachings into practice,
Come what may,
Let me feel and bask in Your presence,
Whether night or day,
Swirling through waking, sleeping,
Dreaming and deep sleep ballets…
Oh! Sweet Cosmic Heart,
Fill me with Thy Love â€" so I might be love,
Fill me with Thy Peace that I may,
Emanate Thy melodic Harmony,
That envelopes all constantly,
Fill me with Thy Compassion,
That I may be ever so Kind,
Fill me with Thy Forgiveness that I may Pardon easily,
Fill me with Thy Patience that I may be tolerant,
Fill me with Thee,
So I may at all times,
Whatever may the circumstance be,
Reflect only Thee,
Knowing all to be extensions of Thee,
Grant me, I implore Thee, this Conscious Awareness of Thee…
Oh! Most Gentle One,
With eyes more beauteous,
Than a lotus in full bloom,
Oh! Adorable Mother of mine,
The celestial melody of Thy voice,
None can define,
Oh! Most Prized Treasure of my soul,
I am certain You listen and watch over me,
And when I offer my sincere,
And intense efforts unto Thee,
I know in all that I do,
As well as silent moments through,
You will grant my plea,
You will be visible unto me…
II Samasta Lokah Sukhino Bhavantu II
sourced:
 
NAGARA SANKEERTHAN IN PRASANTHI NILAYAM - AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
In the early hours of the day, when birds are chirping their own musical sounds, when cool and soothing breezes gently waft over Prashanti Nilayam, the lovely music of devotees as they go around Swami's Mandir provides an unforgettable experience to one and all.
Inline image 4
Nagara Sankeerthan begins at the entrance of Prashanti Nilayam with the auspicious darshan of Lord Ganesh under the spreading peepul tree. Devotees in orderly lines go around the Nilayam complex and come back to the point where they started, i.e., the Ganesh temple.

Inline image 9

At the age of ten, Sri Sathya Sai Baba, then known as Sathya Narayana Raju or simply Sathyam, would gather a group of boys from Puttaparthi for singing bhajan songs. The group called themselves Sri Panduranga Bhajan Mandali. Inspired by the enchanting personality of Sathyam, the group would don appropriate custom-made uniforms and, with flags in their hands, go round the village, street by street, singing bhajans to the accompaniment of cymbals. They would set a tall lamp-stand on the ground and go around it in a wide circle singing in rhythm and ecstasy. Occasionally, infectious diseases like cholera and smallpox used to rage and ravage villages all around Puttaparthi. But here in Puttaparthi, residents noticed everyone was safe, happy and healthy. They felt that it was solely due to the devotional activity of Sathyam's Bhajan Mandali. Soon residents of neighbouring villages began inviting the Mandali to come over and perform bhajans. In due course, they too noticed relief from disease and untimely death. The tiny devotional seedling planted by Sathyam in those far off times has blossomed today into the Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samithis and their Nagara Sankeerthan Brindas (groups) carrying on bhajan activities on a more extensive scale all over the world.
Inline image 1 Inline image 1
Text Taken from TAPOVANAM - the official Biography of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba
Inline image 11


To buy the Hard copy of the Book, visit http://srisathyasaipublications.org/Index.aspx or from the Book store inside Prasanthi Nilayam
Inline image 13
SAMASTA LOKA SUKINO BHAVANTU
SAMASTA LOKA SUKINO BHAVANTU
SAMASTA LOKA SUKINO BHAVANTU

OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI
Article Courtesy: Mayur Madurai





No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES