EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-23rd Jan/Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar-17: Let us be unpredictable Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-23rd Jan/Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar-17: Let us be unpredictable - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

miércoles, 23 de enero de 2013

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-23rd Jan/Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar-17: Let us be unpredictable




Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-23rd Jan/Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar-17: Let us be unpredictable


Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-23rd Jan/Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar-17: Let us be unpredictable

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 04:51 PM PST

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link.And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
To request for Shri Sai Satcharitra books go to : http://www.saiseva.omsrisai.net/store/index.php
For everything else related to Shri Shirdi Sai baba , go to http://debu7366.blogspot.com/
Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar
For all those who wish to read this from the begining-go to - Click Here

17: Let us be unpredictable
   

We often behave like machines. A compliment makes us smile and an insult makes us frown. We don't have to react in the same way always. You have the freedom to respond differently. You don't have to answer all questions posed to you. As people have a right to question, you have the right whether to answer or not. So, be unpredictable!

Just Beautiful!!
What makes me weak? My fears.
What makes me whole? My God.
What keeps me standing? My faith.
What makes me compassionate? My selflessness.
What makes me honest? My integrity.
What sustains my mind? My quest for knowledge.
What teaches me all lessons? My mistakes.
What lift's my head high? My pride, not arrogance.
What if I can't go on? Not an option.
What makes me victorious? My courage to climb.
What makes me competent? My confidence.
What makes me beautiful? My love of God.

What makes me a woman? My heart.
Who says I need love? I do.
What empowers me? My God.

Who am I? I AM A PROUD STRONG WOMAN!
Quote of BABA:
I shall consider you blessed when you will renounce all attachments, conquer lust and palate, and getting rid of all impediments, serve God whole-heartedly.
Baba Said...
However distance-even thousands of miles away- my people might be, I draw them to myself, just as we pull bird to us with a string tied to their foot.
For all those who somehow missed my mail about India's first mobile application for Women Safety..Tech Mahindra had long back developed an application called Fight Back which was being used only by the staff members of Mahindra Group.After the gang-rape of a woman in New Delhi; Anand Mahindra has now thrown open this smart phone application for public use, beyond Mahindra employees.The FightBack application tracks a user's location and sends SOS messages to selected contacts in case of an emergency.This application is now available for download on the company website for free & is only for Indian numbers.The FightBack app allows the user to press on a panic button whenever he/she feels unsafe.It tracks the location using GPS and alerts chosen contacts about the location map and is available on Android and Blackberry ... www.fightbackmobile.com Here is the link to know more abt it..
Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-2nd Jan/ India's first mobile application for Women Safety http://t.co/HWLZkl0J
Incase u missed yesterdays mail..Here is the link
Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-22nd Jan/Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year… http://t.co/MjhJSpwk


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES