EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-11th Jan/You, God are the Giver of gifts, the Lord of perfect understanding.I am a mere beggar at Your Door-What should I beg for?Nothing remains permanent-O Lord, Please , Bless me with Your Beloved Name !![Must watch Video]/Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar-8: Take out time for yourself Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-11th Jan/You, God are the Giver of gifts, the Lord of perfect understanding.I am a mere beggar at Your Door-What should I beg for?Nothing remains permanent-O Lord, Please , Bless me with Your Beloved Name !![Must watch Video]/Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar-8: Take out time for yourself - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-11th Jan/You, God are the Giver of gifts, the Lord of perfect understanding.I am a mere beggar at Your Door-What should I beg for?Nothing remains permanent-O Lord, Please , Bless me with Your Beloved Name !![Must watch Video]/Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar-8: Take out time for yourself




Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-11th Jan/You, God are the Giver of gifts, the Lord of perfect understanding.I am a mere beggar at Your Door-What should I beg for?Nothing remains permanent-O Lord, Please , Bless me with Your Beloved Name !![Must watch Video]/Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar-8: Take out time for yourself


Posted: 10 Jan 2013 02:18 PM PST
Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link.And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
To request for Shri Sai Satcharitra books go to : http://www.saiseva.omsrisai.net/store/index.php
For everything else related to Shri Shirdi Sai baba , go to http://debu7366.blogspot.com/
Today on this day ,I just wanna bow down in front of my creator and say... 
You, God are the Giver of gifts,
the Lord of perfect understanding.
I am a mere beggar at Your Door
What should I beg for?
Nothing remains permanent
O Lord, Please , Bless me
with Your Beloved Name !!
Satnam Satnam Shri Wahe Guru Shri Wahe Guru!
Ram Ram Sai Ram-Mere Guru
Bless me with Your Beloved Name!!!
---------
For all those who are unable to see the below video in this message go to
[Must see this Blessed Video]
-------------------
Transform yourself – 25 ways to improve your life this year by Sri Sri Ravishankar
For all those who wish to read this from the begining-go to - Click Here



8: Take out time for yourself

If for the whole day you are engaged in only gathering information, you do not take out time for yourself to think and reflect. A few quiet moments are sources for creativity. Some time during the day, sit for a few minutes, get into the cave of your heart, eyes closed, and kick the world away like a ball. But, during the day be 100 per cent attached to the work. Eventually, you will be able to be both attached and detached. This is the skill of living, the art of living.
Renunciation refills your energy. Creativity cannot happen only just through efforts.There is a beautiful story about Chhatrapati Shivaji. At one time Shivaji became so frustrated about ruling his kingdom that he went to his guru Samarth Ramdas and told him that he is fed up and that he just wants to renounce everything. Ramdas told him that he can renounce everything. Shivaji became so happy and relaxed at the very thought. Then Ramdas told him: "Now I am the king and you are my servant. Will you do whatever I ask you to do?" Shivaji replied: "For you I am ready to do anything."Ramdas said: "Very good. Will you run this country for me?" Shivaji replied: "Yes, I will run the country for you!" Total renunciation had brought zeal and enthusiasm in him. Creativity springs up when you are relaxed. You have to renounce all work you have done the whole day, only then can you rest in the night.

 Though many times pain, struggle and frustration have brought out creativity in some people, these are not the only reasons for a person to be creative. Millions of people in the world are struggling or frustrated, but they are not creative. So, taking out some time for yourself improves the quality of your life..
Quote of Baba!

If you cannot do meditation on My formless nature, meditate on My form from top to toe as you see here night and day.
 

 
"The Best Lines ever said by a Man…."
When I was born, A Woman was there
To hold me…MY MOTHER
As I grew up as a child, A Woman was there
To care & play with me…!MY SISTER
I went to school, A Woman was there to
Help me learn….MY TEACHER
I became depressed when I lost, A Woman
was there to offer a shoulder…MY GIRLFRIEND
I needed compatibility, company and Love,
A Woman was there for me….MY WIFE
I became tough, A Woman was there to
To melt me…!MY DAUGHTER
When I will die, A Woman will be there to
Absorb me in…MOTHERLAND
If you are a MAN, value every Woman…. And
If you are a WOMAN, feel PROUD to be one.
For all those who somehow missed my mail about India's first mobile application for Women Safety..Tech Mahindra had long back developed an application called Fight Back which was being used only by the staff members of Mahindra Group.After the gang-rape of a woman in New Delhi; Anand Mahindra has now thrown open this smart phone application for public use, beyond Mahindra employees.The FightBack application tracks a user's location and sends SOS messages to selected contacts in case of an emergency.This application is now available for download on the company website for free & is only for Indian numbers.The FightBack app allows the user to press on a panic button whenever he/she feels unsafe.It tracks the location using GPS and alerts chosen contacts about the location map and is available on Android and Blackberry ... www.fightbackmobile.com Here is the link to know more abt it..
Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-2nd Jan/ India's first mobile application for Women Safety http://t.co/HWLZkl0J
A small tribute of Sand Art by Hari Krishna to the innocent 23 yr old girl whose real name still remains a mystery but we all know her now as the Braveheart Girl..May Her Soul rest in Peace..if you are unable to see this video in your email- click to this youtube link http://youtu.be/51XEXqxlIpo


ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES