EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-9th Aug/This reminds me of all my friends who are a blessing to have../May You Enjoy A Very Happy Eid! Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-9th Aug/This reminds me of all my friends who are a blessing to have../May You Enjoy A Very Happy Eid! - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

martes, 13 de agosto de 2013

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-9th Aug/This reminds me of all my friends who are a blessing to have../May You Enjoy A Very Happy Eid!



Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-9th Aug/This reminds me of all my friends who are a blessing to have../May You Enjoy A Very Happy Eid!

Posted: 08 Aug 2013 01:47 PM PDT

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link.And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
To request for Shri Sai Satcharitra books go to : http://www.saiseva.omsrisai.net/store/index.php
My Favorite Links and Inspirations
This one reminds me of all those friends who stood by me and accepted me for who I am .It reminds me of all those dear friends who did not let even time or their own ego come between us and never gave me a chance to doubt on my importance in their lives.. I am sure a lot of you will feel the same after reading the below..
Sai Bhakt,
Deepa H
 
कदम रुक गए जब पहुंचे हम रिश्तों के बाज़ार में...बिक रहे थे रिश्ते खुले आम व्यापार में..कांपते होठों से मैंने पुछा
"
क्या भाव है भाई इन रिश्तों का ? "
दूकानदार बोला:

" कौनसा लोगे..?
बेटे का ..या बाप का..?
बहिन का..या भाई का..?
बोलो कौनसा चाहिए..?
इंसानियत का , या प्रेम का..?
माँ का..या विश्वास का..?
बाबूजी कुछ तो बोलो कौनसा चाहिए.चुपचाप खड़े हो कुछ बोलो तो सही...
मैंने डर कर पुछ लिया दोस्त का..?
दुकानदार नम आँखों से बोला:

" संसार इसी रिश्ते पर ही तो टिका है ..,
माफ़ करना बाबूजी ये रिश्ता बिकाऊ नहीं है..
इसका कोई मोल नहीं लगा पाओगे,
और जिस दिन ये बिक जायेगा...
उस दिन ये संसार उजड़ जायेगा..."
सभी मित्रों को समर्पित.

 
On This Holy And Joyous Occasion
    May The Blessings Of Almighty Allah

    Come Down And Rest Upon Your Shoulders
    And Upon Those Whom You Love
    And Treasure And
    May You Enjoy A Very Happy Eid
    This Year And In The Years To Come.
Sai Bhakt,
Deepa H
The Best  "om" is home !!
The Best  "age"  is courage !!
The Best  "mile" is smile !!
The Best  "stand" is understand !!
The Best  "end" is friend !!
The Best  "day" is today !!
So enjoy to its fullest and Have a wonderful day , today and always....
 Quote of BABA:
Distinguish right from wrong and be honest, upright and virtuous.
  Click below to pray to our Shri Sadguru Sainath
Sai baba Live darshan



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES