EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-5th Aug/Sooo Sweetttt !!!!/My Favorite Links and Inspirations/Shri Guru Pournima Festival 2013 Picture Gallery Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-5th Aug/Sooo Sweetttt !!!!/My Favorite Links and Inspirations/Shri Guru Pournima Festival 2013 Picture Gallery - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2013

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-5th Aug/Sooo Sweetttt !!!!/My Favorite Links and Inspirations/Shri Guru Pournima Festival 2013 Picture Gallery



Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-5th Aug/Sooo Sweetttt !!!!/My Favorite Links and Inspirations/Shri Guru Pournima Festival 2013 Picture Gallery

Posted: 04 Aug 2013 03:53 PM PDT

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link.And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
To request for Shri Sai Satcharitra books go to : http://www.saiseva.omsrisai.net/store/index.php
Om Sai Ram
Since the past few days, I have been trying to post the Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks mails but obviously nothing can happen without His will and grace . I know, I definitely missed posting these blissful messages and I hope you missed reading them too. This past month has been pretty adventurous for me- I got time to reflect and meditate on a lot of things- my weakness , my strength, my beliefs, my doubts , my mistakes, my priorities , my fears , my past , my present , my faith , my devotion and above all the lesson that everything can change in a blink of an eye including me and everything about myself - so lets treasure this moment and do the best with what I have and leave the rest on Sai's will-.. May Shri Sadguru give us the strength to look within our souls and discover the blissful light of Sai shinning within each one of us..
Sai bhakt,
Deepa H
 
Latest News from Shirdi
Sooo Sweetttt !!!!
Pune based Businessman Shri Naveen Dev has drawn the picture of Shri Saibaba and wrote Om Sairam on Rose flowers with the help of advance machine and paid his obeisance by offering the flowers to Saibaba in Shirdi
 
 
Quote of BABA:
Recognize God (Khuda) by your wisdom!
[You never know in which form, He might come to visit you in order to bless you]
One Step closer to Brahma Gyaan- My Favorite Links and Inspirations
 
 
 Click below to pray to our Shri Sadguru Sainath
Sai baba Live darshan
 



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES