EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-1st June/A very beautiful picture of Baba.. Its like I am in Shirdi having darshan of my Sadguru Sainath.. Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-1st June/A very beautiful picture of Baba.. Its like I am in Shirdi having darshan of my Sadguru Sainath.. - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

sábado, 1 de junio de 2013

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-1st June/A very beautiful picture of Baba.. Its like I am in Shirdi having darshan of my Sadguru Sainath..

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-1st June/A very beautiful picture of Baba.. Its like I am in Shirdi having darshan of my Sadguru Sainath..

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 01:10 AM PDT

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link.And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
To request for Shri Sai Satcharitra books go to : http://www.saiseva.omsrisai.net/store/index.php
For everything else related to Shri Shirdi Sai baba , go to http://debu7366.blogspot.com/

A few days ago , I had posted the below picture of Lord Ganesha which is absolutely amazing and the darshan of this beautiful idol is simply blissful . Well, today one of my friends texted me to know where exactly this picture was taken and how did I get it. For some personal reasons ,It is very important for someone to have more information about this picture. And ,to be honest, I have posted so many pictures in my lifetime that it is hard for me to track the source. Anyways, so if any of you have any idea where this wondefrul picture was taken, plz do send me an email at omsaiseva@yahoo.com  ..
Sai bhakt,
Deepa H
 
A very beautiful picture of Baba.. Its like I am in Shirdi having darshan of my Sadguru Sainath.. 
 
Quote of BABA:
See the difference between the rich man's dog lolling on sofa and the poor man's running about in search of crumbs. That is due to Deha Prarabdha.
 
Click below to pray to our Shri Sadguru Sainath
 

साईं के दरबार में पूरी होती हर कामना
माथा टेक समाधी पे शुद्ध होती आत्मा
बाबा प्रेम भक्त से करते है उसके हर दुःख हर लेते है
भटकने से गलत राह पर भक्तो को बचा लेते है

... आता जो दरबार में रोता हुआ बाबा उससे हसा के भेजते है
जिसकी जैसी होती है भावना वैसा ही फल देते है
साईं की लीलाओं का किसी ने पार न पाया है
भक्तो के खातिर बाबा ने स्वयं भार उठाया है

सबकी इच्छा पूरी करते है साईं सबका ध्यान रखते है
बाबाजी अपने भक्तो से बहुत प्रेम करते है
झुका दे अपना शीश हम भी बाबा के पावन चरणों में
स्वर्ग मिलेगा जीते जी बाबा जी के पावन चरणों में
 
साईं कृपा हम सब पर बनी रहे l

॥ ॐ सांई राम ॥




No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES