EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-14th Dec/ My Favorite Links and Inspirations-Geeta Saar Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-14th Dec/ My Favorite Links and Inspirations-Geeta Saar - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

domingo, 29 de diciembre de 2013

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-14th Dec/ My Favorite Links and Inspirations-Geeta Saar



Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-14th Dec/ My Favorite Links and Inspirations-Geeta Saar

Posted: 13 Dec 2013 11:48 PM PST

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
Jai Maata Di !
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Please go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous  Shri Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link. And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
To request for Shri Sai Satcharitra books go to : http://www.saiseva.omsrisai.net/store/index.php 
My Favorite Links and Inspirations
There was a time when I read the Geeta Saar only when I was sad but I think as time has gone by and I have started understanding life and appreciating what I have in my present life-- it makes perfect sense to read this Brahma Gyaan at all times. I guess this is the only true knowledge that can help us to keep our ego grounded at all times and at the same time be ready to live life one day at a time and accept everything as it happens..
Kya Pataa - KAL HO NA HO  [hahaha]
This reminds me of a quote that I had read long ago..
"Love like you've never been hurt,

Sing like no one's listening,

Dance like nobody's watching,

and Live like its Heaven on earth."

Sai Bhakt,
Deepa H
May Sai give us the wisdom to understand that nothing will last forever.. Neither our happiness and nor our sorrows. Every day has a night and after every sunset there comes a sunrise . And above all , we will not be in this world forever so lets live each moment with a smile . Let us all forget our past failures and lets forgive all those who have hurt us. We have no idea what the next moment will bring into our lives but we have this moment which is very precious so live blissfully and let others live happily..
 Sai Bhakt,
Deepa H
 Click below to pray to our Shri Sadguru Sainath
Sai baba Live darshan
  Incase you missed reading any of the previous mails- go to



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES