EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-13th April/ Shiv Puran-Brahmaji revealed to Narad how the process of creation commenced Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-13th April/ Shiv Puran-Brahmaji revealed to Narad how the process of creation commenced - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-13th April/ Shiv Puran-Brahmaji revealed to Narad how the process of creation commenced



Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-13th April/ Shiv Puran-Brahmaji revealed to Narad how the process of creation commenced


Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-13th April/ Shiv Puran-Brahmaji revealed to Narad how the process of creation commenced

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 12:04 AM PDT

Om Sai Ram ! Om Namaha Shivaya!
If for some reason you are not able to see the below pictures or You wish to have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails - go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ .And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
For everything else related to Shri Shirdi Saibaba - Click Here
Since about more than a month we all have been graced with the blissful darshan of the sacred shivlings around the world. But all this seems a little incomplete to me without the knowledge of the holy Shiv Puran. So how about we all start reading this sacred book together..And hopefully before I head to Kailash- we all will be blessed with the wonderful stories which are related to our creator. However, " The Shiva Purana has twenty-four thousand shlokas which are divided into six samhitas or sections." But I will not be posting any of the shlokas in these mails. I will be posting the most simplest version of the Shiv Puran with the blissful pictures of various temples as we go along- , so that it is easily understood by all of us and can also be shared with our children and grandchildren.May Lord Shiva bless us all in this journey of going one step closer to His Lotus feet . And last but not the least, My Humble Pranams to this Holy book along with all the Gods and Godesses ..
Sai bhakt,
Deepa H
Now, Lets start reading this very sacred Shiv Puran by Saying
Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha
Incase You have missed the previous mail /chapter of Shiv Puran - Here is the link
Incase you have missed the previous mails of our sacred journey of paying respects to the shivlings around the world go to...
http://debu7370.blogspot.com/search/label/Shivlings%20around%20the%20world
In Yesterday's Mail
The Virtues of Worshipping Shiva Methodically



It has been mentioned in the Shivapuran that making offerings in the form of lotus, Shatapatra, , Shankhapushpi, the leaves of wood apple tree, helps a man in attaining wealth and prosperity. For becoming free from disease, fifty lotus flowers should be offered to the Shivalinga. Mrityunjay-Jap should be chanted for five lac times, for all types of accomplishment. One lac dhatura-fruits should be offered for long life, worldly-pleasure, as well as for attaining salvation.
[The above pic is in the GIF format and is simply awesome but unfortunately , I doubt that you will be able to see it in this particular format in ur inbox so plz do click the link to the blog to see this picture in the GIF format and not in the JPEG format in ur inbox and I am sure you will love it-  http://t.co/vgMHDPvA  ]
  
Shiv Puran
The Origin of Kailash and Vaikunth
Brahmaji revealed to Narad how the process of creation commenced- "After Lord Shiva vanished from our sight, I transformed myself into the appearance of a swan and Vishnuji transformed his appearance into that of a boar with the purpose of commencing the process of creation. First of all, I created the water. I poured a palmful of water into it and an egg manifested which consisted of all the twenty four elements. This egg was very enormous in size which made me confused. I did penance for twelve years.
[The above pic is in the GIF format and is simply awesome but unfortunately , I doubt that you will be able to see it in this particular format in ur inbox so plz do click the link to the blog to see this picture in the GIF format and not in the JPEG format in ur inbox and I am sure you will love it-  http://t.co/vgMHDPvA   ]
 
Vishnuji appeared before me. I requested him to bring that egg to consciousness. Vishnuji entered into that egg. As a result of this, Kailash mountain, and all the seven worlds came into existence. After that the static living things were created, which symbolized the dark quality (Tamogun). After that I created four footed animals like cows and Ox etc. inspite of these creations, I was not satisfied, so I again went into meditation. As a result the deities were created which symbolized the virtuous quality (Satoguna). Once again I meditated and the human species came into existence, which symbolized the medium quality (Rajoguna). With the permission of Lord Shiva, I then created spirits like ghosts etc. After that I created my five Manasputras- Sanak, Sanadan etc. But they were so ascetic and detached from the world that they showed their disinclination in contributing in the process of creation. This made me angry, tears rolled down from my eyes. With the permission of Vishnuji, I did a tremendous penance to have a darshan of lord Shiva.
The Emergence of Rudra-Avatar
Brahmaji said to Narad:
"When I accomplished my penance, Lord Shiva manifested in his incarnation of Rudra from in between the eyebrows. Half of his body resembled like that of a woman (Ardhanarishwar). I requested him help me in my creational activities. Rudra created his hosts (Rudragana) who resembled like him. I requested him to create the mortals, to which he laughed and said, that he liberated mortals from their sorrow, so how could he fasten them with bondages. Rudra requested me to create the mortals and then he vanished.
Creation
Preaching Narad on the essence of Shivatattva, Brahmaji said-
"With the permission of Shiva, I created the five basic elements from which the matter is made and also all types of arts. I also created the time. Despite all these creations, I was not satisfied. I created sage Marichi from my eyes, Sage Bhrigu from my heart, Sage Angira from my head, Sage Pulaha from my Vyan Vayu, Sage Pulatsya from my Udan Vaya, Sage Vashishth from my Saman Vayu, Sage Kratu from my Apan Vayu, Sage Atri from my ear, Daksha Prajapati from my vital air You (Narad ) manifested from my lap. Sage Kardam and Dharma manifested from my Shadow. Then I divided my body into two parts, and from each of the two parts. Manu and Shatarupa manifested respectively. Both of them got married and in this way commenced the conjugal creation. Priyavrata and Uttanpad were the two sons born to them. Shatarupa also gave birth to three daughters whose names were Aakuti Devahuti and Prasuti. Sage Ruchi was married to Aakuti, Sage Kardam was married to Devahuti and Daksha Prajapati was married to Prasuti. Sage Yagya and Dakshina were born to sage Ruchi and Aakuti." "Numerous daughters were born to sage Kardam and Devahuti. Similarly twenty-four daughters were born to Daksha and Prasuti. Daksha married thirteen of his dhauthers to Dharma. The rest of his daughters were married to sages like Pulastya etc. All the three worlds are inhabited by the progenies of these sages. The same Daksha Prajapati had sixty daughters in another Kalpa, who were married to sages like Kashyap. Etc.
In this Kalpa, 'Sati was one of his daughters who was married to Lord Shiva. 'Sati' being distressed by the disrespect sown by her father-Daksha, to her husband-Shiva, had given up her life, by jumping into the sacrificial fire. In her next birth she was born as Parvati and was again married to Shiva. This way, I created this world with the permission of Shiva."
[Will continue tomorrow with the Shiv Puran with the question Naradji asked lord Brahma,-- when did lord Shiva make Kailash as his abode and what was the reason of friendship between Shiv ji and Kubera]

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES