EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-21st Nov /My Favorite Links and Inspirations-Fall in love with Sai, He will hold you, He will protect you, He will care for you, He will always be there for you Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-21st Nov /My Favorite Links and Inspirations-Fall in love with Sai, He will hold you, He will protect you, He will care for you, He will always be there for you - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-21st Nov /My Favorite Links and Inspirations-Fall in love with Sai, He will hold you, He will protect you, He will care for you, He will always be there for you



Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-21st Nov /My Favorite Links and Inspirations-Fall in love with Sai, He will hold you, He will protect you, He will care for you, He will always be there for you

Posted: 20 Nov 2013 04:46 PM PST

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
Jai Maata Di !
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Please go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous  Shri Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link. And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
To request for Shri Sai Satcharitra books go to : http://www.saiseva.omsrisai.net/store/index.php 
My Favorite Links and Inspirations
I have always believed that when ever I sit down to compose the Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks mail--I just become the media and Sai himself answers the prayers and concerns of His devotees. He guides them in his own magical way and I simply witness His Leela.. I often find myself singing...
Sai teri leela kabhie samaj na pau mai
Tere char no mein sadaa sheesh jukaau mai...
 Today, when I was checking my Facebook- I saw the below picture and thought it was really cute--I went on another website and I was shocked to read the phrase/message that I have now posted below that picture. It was thee perfect answer to the picture that I just liked.. May be that answer was for me or perhaps may be it was for one of his other devotees but I just could not help sharing this in todays mail..
Sai Bhakt,
Deepa H
 
People say, I want someone to be there for me. They forget that God is always there for us. People say, I want someone to care for me. They forget that God cares even when we forget Him.
Fall in love with Him, He will hold you, He will protect you, He will care for you, He will always be there for you
 
May Sai always bless us with his love, compassion , kindness , protection and above all the grace to appreciate and recognize his Leela's in our life..
Sai Bhakt,
Deepa H
Quote of BABA:
I have to take care of my children day and night and give an account to God of every paisa. The wise are cheerful and content with their lot in life.

Click below to pray to our Shri Sadguru Sainath
Sai baba Live darshan



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES