EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-26th Jan/ My trip and Sai leela's in Shirdii Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-26th Jan/ My trip and Sai leela's in Shirdii - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks-26th Jan/ My trip and Sai leela's in Shirdii


Om Sai Ram

Once again , I am back and now ready to start my 2012 in the company of Shri Shirdi Saibaba. I just came back from India, day before yesterday and with the blessings and grace of Sai- I was fortunate enough to visit my favourite place in the whole world which is none other than Shirdi...
Just like someone who is passionately in luv with her soulmate -- will remember her in every romantic song he hears and will think of her no matter where he goes .... In the same way , a true devotee of baba will see every minor and major episode of her life as baba's leela. For such a devotee , every good episode of her life is termed as a blessing of Sai and anything bad that happens is the fruit of her own bad actions. A true devotee of baba will definetly see babas leela in every single thing. Some of my own personal experiences are a result of such beliefs. This trip to india definetly brought me a lot of surprises. I received blessings from people who I never knew, I learnt about my mistakes from a total stranger, Some friends became strangers and Strangers enlightened me with Brahma Gyan.
In the last 8 days I danced like a 17 yr old, laughed like a teenager, dressed to kill as if I was d Miss India, had a blissful teerthyatra as if my death was close, cried like a baby, understood the meaning of pain and misery like an 80 yr old , was surrounded by Baba's leelas no matter where I went, did sai seva and prayed for devotees in Shirdi like Deepa H and not to mention , I fell sick like a genuine NRI in the end...haha!
Anyways, to sum it up , this trip definetly was like a turning point of my life. And regardless of the different reasons, the laughter and the tears - are what makes me live my life to the fullest.And finally for all who were looking forward to hear about my experiences in Shirdi... You have to wait for another 24 hrs cos I am suffering from a very bad jet lag and have a very bad sorethroat, cough, runnynose and a head ache. I have just slept for 4 hrs in the past 24 hrs. And have not slept much in the past 10 days either, so for now, plz pray for me. I am dying to have a good night sleep.Will definetly share Baba's grace and leelas with all of you tommorrow.. Until then wishing all of u a very Happy Republic day!!
With lots of good wishes always,
Sai bhakt
Deepa H

It is Baba Who Makes Life Meaningful
One might think as if the world is governed by ignorance when one comes across people without a basic understanding of life, jumping to feet in the dark corners and moving, purposelessly, towards an unknown destination. Many of us are still groping in the darkness, unaware of "Who we are"? "Where have we come from"? And "Where are we moving"? People are leading a dreary life without knowing the meaning and purpose of life. The Almighty created mankind in His own image of ever-new Delight. The root cause of all human troubles lies in our inability to discover the Source of Bliss within us.
A complete surrender to God's will, would solve all our problems, reveals the purpose of life and shows the lovely path of realizing it. One who can understand this reality will eternally stay in His celestial light of wisdom. On tasting the nectar of His love, the earlier earthly bonds of hurdles would appear pleasant. The priceless life gifted to us would appear more purposeful. Life is delight if we look through the eyes of devotion and faith. The Omnipotent Baba blessed us with such a beautiful life, reveals us the goal of life and guides us in His Love-Light to reach Him and be with Him. Only our faith and love-devotion to Baba will make our lives meaningful and joyful. Let us pray to Baba to guide us in His Light of Grace.

"Shri SaiSatCharita ---> Leads you in Sai's unique Path"
Shree SatChidananda Sadguru Sainadh Maharaj Ki Jai


Quote of BABA: He who thus comes to Me, becomes one with Me, just as a river gets to sea and becomes merged (one) with it.



--
Posted By Blogger to Sai Picture gallery

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES