EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks- 14th June/Sai Humko Bhi Taro -Its like Baba, himself talking to you and reassuring your faith and devotion in Him../Quiz time:SAI MAA, what to do when someone insults me? How should I react? Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks- 14th June/Sai Humko Bhi Taro -Its like Baba, himself talking to you and reassuring your faith and devotion in Him../Quiz time:SAI MAA, what to do when someone insults me? How should I react? - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks- 14th June/Sai Humko Bhi Taro -Its like Baba, himself talking to you and reassuring your faith and devotion in Him../Quiz time:SAI MAA, what to do when someone insults me? How should I react?


Shri Shirdi Sai Speaks- 14th June/Sai Humko Bhi Taro -Its like Baba, himself talking to you and reassuring your faith and devotion in Him../Quiz time:SAI MAA, what to do when someone insults me? How should I react?

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 06:01 PM PDT

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link.And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
To request for Shri Sai Satcharitra books go to : http://www.saiseva.omsrisai.net/store/index.php
For everything else related to Shri Shirdi Sai baba , go to http://debu7366.blogspot.com/
Another all time favourite Bhajan of mine which I often sing along while I am driving alone in my car is Sai Humko Bhi Taro . This bhajan literally has the power to touch your heart and soul. Its like Baba, himself talking to you and reassuring your faith and devotion in Him..
Sai Humko Bhi Taro
Sai Bhakt,
Deepa H
 
 
Quiz time
 Question no. 1
You : SAI MAA, what to do when someone insults me? How should I react? BABA : All you got to do is keep SMILING and thank them.
You : BABA How can I smile when someone insults me? Why should I even thank them?
BABA : Before I answer that, Now tell me how do you clean your dress if it becomes dirty?
You : I will use soap and water and take off that dirt.
BABA : Ah! Exactly, In the same way the one who is Insulting you is also cleaning you. The reason why you and everyone are here is because of Karma. So the one who insults you is taking your karmas, your pains onto him. So
ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND NEVER GET ANGRY EVEN IF SOMEONE INSULTS YOU. I WILL TAKE CARE
You :. Love you SAI MAA

 
Question no. 2
You : BABA how to control my anger when someone irritates me?
BABA : What is anger?
You : It is a feeling
BABA : What is Affection?
You : It is also a feeling
BABA : Where do I live?
You : Oh SAI MAA you are the Supreme God and you live everywhere
BABA : Can you see me in your mother?
You : Yes SAI MAA
BABA : Can you see me in your Father?
You : Indeed! You are my mother and father SAINATH!
BABA : Can you see me in your Friend?
You : Yes. I do deva
BABA : You said I live everywhere then am I not living in that person who irritates you?
You : But...

BABA : Look my child, NEVER GET ANGRY and always have PATIENCE. Even if someone irritates you just be patient. I WILL TAKE CARE*
BLESSED IS HE WHO SEES ME IN ALL CREATURES
You : Love you SAI MAA


 Question no. 3
Nanasaheb asks BABA
Nana: Baba, Who is God? How will He look? Where is He? How can we see Him?
Baba: Oh Nana! God is everywhere. There is no place where He is not. What prevents us from seeing Him is the power of Maya. I, you, this world, all are part of God. Therefore no one should hate another. Never forget that the Lord is everywhere. That will generate Love in you. When love overflows, everything is obtained.

 Question no. 4
 You : Oh MAA SAI, Why do you have to suffer the pains of others. Why can't you just destroy the pains of your devotees?
 BABA : My child, the answer is Karma. If someone is going through difficult times either health or wealth problems, it's all because of Karma. When my devotees come to my feet and ask for my help,
I TAKE THEIR KARMA ONTO MYSELF. No one can destroy karma just like that. So I TAKE MY DEVOTEES PAINS AND SUFFER FOR THEM.

 MY HAPPINESS LIES IN MY DEVOTEES HAPPINESS
I don't want anything in return except for Your Love


by Saimani
 
 
Click below to pray to our Shri Sadguru Sainath
 

Quote of BABA:
 My age is lakhs of years. My business is to give blessings. All things are mine. I give everything to everyone.
 


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES