EL DESPERTAR SAI
EL DESPERTAR SAI: Fwd: Great is Baba and Greater are His Leela's! / Udi for Sai devotees living in USA Fwd: Great is Baba and Greater are His Leela's! / Udi for Sai devotees living in USA - EL DESPERTAR SAI

PLATICAS DE SATHYA SAI BABA

DIOS ES AMOR

LA VOZ DEL AVATAR

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
EN VISTAS DINÁMICAS ABRE MÁS RÁPIDO LA PÁGINA

viernes, 21 de febrero de 2014

Fwd: Great is Baba and Greater are His Leela's! / Udi for Sai devotees living in USA



Great is Baba and Greater are His Leela's! / Udi for Sai devotees living in USA

Posted: 20 Feb 2014 07:10 PM PST

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha! Om Sai Ram ! Om Namah Shivaya!
Jai Maata Di !
If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Please go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous  Shri Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link. And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--
 

Great is Baba and Greater are His Leela's. I am back from India with so many spiritual memories that will be in my heart forever to stay. The ancient temples of Ashtvinayak in Pune,  The Grace of the Almighty at the Siddhi Vinayak temple in Mumbai , Blissful contentment at the Bhimashankar Jyotirling ,  Devasthan  of the Shanishingarpur temple,  Food for the soul at the  Dargah of Haji Ali in Mumbai,  Very strong vibrations of Baba at the Shri Shirdi Saibaba's first temple in Bhivpuri and obviously in Shirdi to pay my respects to the one who has always taken care of me and assured me from time to time that people might know me today and forget about me tomorrow but Sai's love and blessings will be with me for all my lives to come. And Yes, I did pray for all those who had emailed me . I prayed for them and their families for Baba's blessings along with their happiness , good health and prosperity . And in the end, I left that long list of names at Dwarkamai near the Dhuni at the sacred feet of our Sadguru Sainath.. 
I still remember how I did not have even one packet of udi,- one minute before I was about to sit in the car to leave from Shirdi and Baba showed me His Leela -His Magic and He did not let me leave from Shirdi until I had enough udi for all his devotees residing in USA. It was my birthday and Baba did not let me go without giving me my gift- His precious Udi and His Holy water and above all the bond of faith that connects my soul with Him. My Humble Pranams to Him and to His Leelas from the depth of my soul will always be there but for now -
All those living in USA-- Do send me your full name with your  postal address like always to request for the sacred udi of our Shri Sadguru Sainath that I just got from Shirdi -  @ omsaiseva@yahoo.com
 May Sai baba's blessings and grace always be with all of us and our families..
Sai Bhakt,
Deepa H
 

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

ULTIMAS PUBLICACIONES